i am who I AM

i am who I AM

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I LOVE THEM

the boy with watch : Joel Chen Fan Ken
the girl holding straw : Elvy Steacy
the boy with spoon : Ivan Chan Chun How
the girl with necklace : Haanii lorea

Tanjung Aru Beach. Kota Kinabalu. we on the foot from Airportview. >.< some exercise ^^ awhhhh. btw, we had good time. love u <3 Muahxx !




nice view eihhh?... hehe. yeahh. who take tat pic?... its me ok. thanks to me. :)... yeahhh. happy to be with them. finally i found my truly real best friend in this world. our friendship was like the ocean that never separated . i just dnt type or talk it. its just real. hahaha. kidding ! stupid ! idiot ! hahaha. yeahhh. really. i meant it. I LOVE U !!! its true. hope we cant last forever even we far from each other. Che~niza syst~dira ( missing you, take care k ) dont forget me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment