i am who I AM

i am who I AM

Saturday, August 21, 2010

course?...

hmmm... im down into this... the real question is What am i gonna be in the future?.... when im getting older?... i ask my mom, she said its up to u... i ask my dad, he mad at me ,,why? i also dont know.... my hobbies are?... many ! many ! many ! i love to swim, eat, driving car(??bonus $$$) chatting, onlining, games, karate, squash, badminton, taekwando(in my mind for just 2sec) eyes doctor or what ever u called it.. doctor?... actly i hate science.... hating it since im in primary. i dont know why.... harharharhar !!! i just felt that i wanna be a chef?...ohh no chef??....yes Chef Haanii?...omg... actly i like to cook but i never had a time to spend at kitchen... i like to cook because eating make someone be a smart, slim, clever, energy n etc... hmmm, wanna be a teacher?... yeahh i would love to but maybe it not suitable for me?....hahahaha oh god help me !!!!!!!!!!!!! its time for me to choose what am i gonna be next... but i cant choose it... im scared that when im in that class n i regret then i cant change my course again... who i wanna be?... an athlete?... yeahh, i hve the talent i think... but how about musician?... i love music... its my life.... but .... theres a BUT in my heart... i dont know what am i gonna be next. doctor?athlete?musician?chef?teacher?engeenier?acountain?.... pleaseeeee... anyone..... help me find the truly n the best for my self.. what course shud i prefer?.....WHAT COURSE??... because i will love to learn what am i gonna study in me bestiest course.... ***i made a new spectacle..... :P bcoz it broken when im at Sandakan febuary, for a karate tournament.... n my dad not stop blabing until now ! uhhuuhuh

No comments:

Post a Comment