i am who I AM

i am who I AM

Thursday, August 19, 2010

today baby :P

this is what we called Gamelan. its awesome ! i like to play when the rythm is *inang cina* best !! u shud try it...^^

this is saron penerus, this is what instrument that i played in Gamelan, gamelan is a tradition music from Indonesia... tis is the cutes one.. its sound like *ting ting * what r u think of?.. hahaha :P whatever.... its the cute part on this song :)




i hope that i can be like this one day... one day ! i will ... i want to show u that i love music... melody... its make me alive.. n now im living with it... whatever is , my life walk with music. ;) actually, i just cme back from school, i hve my extra class music... its started at 11.30-12.30pm but im so naughty ! im there until 2pm. wahhahaha.. today or tmorrow gonna meet Syarulniza AJ^^ excited !!! she will gve me CHOCOLATE ! mint chocolate...uuuyehhhh i waited for u k.. hahah :P
with the melody of music, i can express what im feeling, sad, happy, boring rock?..yeahh love it much... last 2years i took art for my extra subject but tis year until today i change my sub bcoz i changed my school. no other classes that i can enter bcoz of my bad result. so i choose to stay with the music class. the only music class in my form. just we, 27student that can entered the music class. in my music class, we hve guitars, pianos,violins,gamelan,kompang,drum,saxafone n many more that i dont even know what r they called. woahhh ! we studied with comfortable. theres aircon :P hahaha wat ever ! i can scream like i want, we can make up our face there... we sing together... we fight together... its fun, i can erase all my sadness with music... even i never study about music for 2years. but still, for this excel2 i past my music... yeahh ! i become upper than the other that study music since they 13years old maybe for few years... woahhh ! i cant believe... i will study a lot about music.. if i can, i wanna be a musician... i will swept all your tears, i play what song u want to hear.... yeahhh... its fun.... i fresh with music... i love music... forever !!! ;) <3





No comments:

Post a Comment