i am who I AM

i am who I AM

Monday, April 22, 2013

after get my result

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91496236@N04/

how about that ?? hahaha. im working on my new passion on photography :)... i  guess its not a crime to u. lol xD

heres my result..
BAHASA MALAYSIA B+
BAHASA INGGERIS A-
MATHEMATICS     B+
SEJARAH         B
PENDIDIKAN A.I  C+
PENDIDIKAN MUZIK D
BIOLOGY         C
PHYSICS         D
CHEMISTRY       E
ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS G

CAN U BELIEVE THAT ??!! HAHAHA.. I DONT CARE THE SCIENCE SUBJECT.its killing me inside.. i shouldnt take the subject.. but im happy for my physics and chemistry, at last i PASSED after 2years studied about it and always failure. hahaha.. but upset with my bio.. only got C.. and i congratez myself what ive done for SEJARAH, BI, BM, MATH,AND MUSICS.. what ive done there was my real work. im not faking it or cheating while im sit for my exam last december. :) im just happy. i got an interview for my ipt next week on 27 & 28 of april. wish me luck okay ??.. i was hoping to continue my study in sport science :) i love sports. guess thats all .. i love you.. oh i knew this kind hearted guy,.. his name Detcher Darrel Henry for tuaran if im not mistaken.. but since my xperia z (latest phone early year) lcd broke, he did reply only few of my text.. its not like im falling in love with him.. i just love to talk to him. hes good guy. i texted him twice but he didnt reply. so i guess i stop reaching him.. maybe he busy with his work.. btw hes 23 :) here some picture of the year 2013 :)







No comments:

Post a Comment