i am who I AM

i am who I AM

Friday, August 9, 2013

SARAWAK. KUCHING. KOTA SAMARAHAN. UITM

assalamualaikum. hai blog.. bila last sy updated pun sy tida ingat lagi xD hahaha!!! i thinking of march2013 after i get my result. hehehe after that, i got interview for sports science. that im so grateful i can pass that and continue my studies in university :)

well here we go BIG GIRL. :) UITM kampus samarahan SARAWAK. got to buy ticket flight to go there and land in kuching. use car from the airport to go Kota Samarahan. Sarawak BUMI KENYALANG <3 i="" nbsp="">

first day in sarawak. 3rd June 2013.
mom accompany me to fly to sarawak. well, i know im not that clever as many parents dreamnt of. im just a normal me. not GENIUS. so i was so happy that i shooted my goal to continue my studies in UITM. when i got there, im kindda rush on buying things for preparation of 1step to the next chapter in my life that is CAMPUS LIFE. so i ask my old friend to meet up. shes my primary school BF. bestfriend ever okay ?.. haha she got car. and so she bring me discover a bit about Kuching and the malls. i bought half of my needed-list-things-to-buy.

the second day, mum and me was going to make a new account for me at Bank Islam. that so unlucky things..!! i forgot that gawai is around the corner and everybody enjoying their holiday.... the hell dude !! BLA BLA BLA forget about the preparation before. talk about the first day entering UITM.

*entering uitm main gate* i was just like WOAHHHHHH!!! i saw the field and thinking, it must be for us.. well im one of the student of faculty sports and recreation... i mean i soon will be at that time. i knew i will register for our hostel. kolej for sure for us to sleep and kept our things. wondering how am i gonna live with new place, new things, new roomates. i mean of course before this ive got that experience of living without parents and far away from home. unlike this time, it will stay for a long period of time. POOP !! i got kolej serapi, near to mulu(boys hostel) near to the faculty and field. and also near to others rather that kolej gading.. we got 4days of orientation day. so boring ! ive got to follow instructions and the schedule given. damn tired... i dont know how to explain furthermore. :) i guess i stop here.. muchas lovas pepito !! <3 i="" nbsp="">

No comments:

Post a Comment