i am who I AM

i am who I AM

Monday, April 21, 2014

Family misunderstood. my own blood kill my body.

hi. yeah, today i'll share the most valuable things i own in this world that is Family. enough with the story of family on my dad's. now i started too talk about my mum's side. and whoever in my family read what ive wrote, i want u to know that even im just a daughter , student, or even unemployed people , i still have the rights to say about this agenda. yeah, i know im not the riches people, even i may have not have the rights to talk about it, but im still apart of this family. so lets start again.

Asnah binti Sulah, know as Mami, she was my mum's sister. and my aunt. she have 3 sons which 2 of them already have their own family. and a daughter that already married last year in 2013. she was divorce with his ex husband. i have live my life with her since my second brother born. so she leave a big impact for me that nowadays she fighting with unknown disease. her blood went missing even after 3 pain or let say blood bags had been transfer to her body. and the things is she already menopause. so do u have any idea where the 3 blood bags gone after 3 days went missing? i know. u will not know. she been sick for 3 years. yeah after spm, i did take care for her until i continue my study abroad. ive stop. but still im asking for her. how did she everyday. and then yeah, her children are all being busy. no one wanted to take care or even want to help searching for cure.. maybe there is, but so many reason made they all refuse. other than have your own family, your mom is still the important things.. without her, your NOTHING.


KESIAN KAKAK N ABG IPAR SY..TIDAK TAHU APA2 KENA TUDUH MACAM2.... I GUESS BEING A DOCTOR, PEOPLE HAVE SUCH HIGH EXPECTATION ON YOU HUH ? RAMAI2 DOKTOR PAKAR MAU SISTER SY YG NEWBIES...LOL..SO LAWAK.. EVEN I MYSELF DUNWANA REFFERD TO HER WHEN IM SICK. BUT THE HURTFUL THING IS WHEN U DECIDE TO ATTACK HER ON SOCIAL NETWORK. BLAMNG THEM BASED ON THEIR JOB. KONON KALOW ADA FAM MEMBER DOC SEMUA ORG PUN CEPAT SIHAT. YUP. ITS HURT ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COME FROM SOMEONE CLOSE TO UR HEART. (WHICH ALSO KINDA PATHETIC SINCE SHE DONT HAVE TIME YO REAL ALL THOSE CRAP). AND..OH YES, ALLAH BLESSED THEM (A LOT). AND MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU TOO.

yeah, this msj i get it from my cousin. she post it and refer to my mum because my mum's status saying that "tidak guna juga ada ank buah n menantu doktor tp x pernah mjenguk"

seriously dear cousin, have u ever come and visit her? have u seen her smile? have u know that she cant even walk on her own? have u lose your brain?.. shes once feed u, taking care of u when u still a little girl. she taking care of your siblings. even wash your clothes, doesnt even bored the whole days.. even im in sarawak always thinking of this. please. dear allah, give this people the truth. throw the dark side. i love my family. and yeah, im lying if i dont crying because of this. im not blaming you. but for me, when it comes to someone real close to your blood, you should think before u post that. its my mum who u'll talk too. you are both a teacher, why should u talk to people older than u like that? did u still feel respect?... yeah, i know its wrong ths my mum post it, but think the other side? why she post like that after 3years?....

did u ever calculate how many money shes paying for the hospital bills? how about my mum's master study?.. have u ever ask her is she fine?... not even a cent, not even ask and not even paying A VISIT. my mum have to postponed all her subject because she wan to balance of paying all debts. dont talk about my dad, of course he dont want to help even he now, INSAF. go learn al-Quran and all islams things..

well dear cousin, i think you should think twice.....not only twice but frequently, was it worth to post it like that ? this is like u betray and fight to your own father. my mum is your dad's sister.. the live together since childhood. will your dad support this? no.

im feeling like my family would fall on to world war after this. yeah of course im sad. i know Allah did this so that we all can be reunite again. yeah i dont care if this 'fight' can make aunty cured.  im praying and hoping one day, this thing can all be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment