i am who I AM

i am who I AM

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SPECIAL EVENT FROM ME

Dear My Loved World ,
Second past by minutes,
Minutes past by hours,
Hours past by a day,
Day past by weeks and so on ..... UNTIL TODAY
Time change my mind fo a while,
I keep thinking every moment I breathe,
Its about F R I E N D ...
Friend that we love,
Friend that we miss,
Friend that we take are of,
Friend that brush your hair,
Frient that we took as brothers or sisters,
Friend that we loved as a family ....
BUT IM DISAPPOINTED !!!
I realised what will happen to the world without FRIEND ?
Friend is the same,
Friend that always using me,
Friend that was a DEVIL but acting like an ANGEL,
Friend that stupidness,full of idiots and sucking person,
Friend makes me left tears of sadness,
Friend is BACKSTABERS,
ACTUALLY they was our biggest ENEMY,
Our ENEMY that we trusted before,
Trusted long ago. . . . as our bestiest friend.
This is what we called friend in the whole life of ours ?
EASY to find a friend that can laugh together with u , , ,
BUT HARD to find a real friend that swept away your tears by their finger,
friend that cry because of u,
friend that kiss u by changed yr mom when she not there....
FRIEND THAT WILL DIE FOR OUR HAPPINESS . . . .
June,22nd, wrote by a blue pen, sitting on a chair and started writing this, 10PM 1WEEKS before MY BIRTHDAY :)
H. Lorea Ohana De' Capulet :)
( a song for u )

No comments:

Post a Comment